Redirected to Users eSpace when launching
Application Type
Reactive
Platform Version
11.10.2 (Build 25738)

I created an Reactive web application in OS11. Each time I launch it, I get automatically redirected and logged on to the Users eSpace instead of the designated homepage. 

I have the Users eSpace setup for Active Directory authentication and Windows Integrated Authentication.

I don't know what the cause of this behavior is or how to fix it. Some tips would be helpful.

Thank you.

mvp_badge
MVP
Solution

Hi Rado,

Unfortunately, Windows Integrated Authentication is not supported for Reactive Web Applications.

More information here:

Since it is not something in the short/mid term roadmap of the platform (confirmed by OutSystems here), you could try to implement this workaround

Basically, you would still use a Tradtional Webscreen (that has the Integrated Authentication property set to Yes) to which you redirect from your Reactive Web login flow. After logging in the user inside the Preparation of that screen (using IntegratedSecurityGetDetails), you can redirect the user back to your Reactive Web app. By having Single Sign-On Between App Types enabled, the user should return already authenticated inside your Reactive Web app.

Hope this helps!

Regards,

Nordin

That was very helpful. Thank you very much!

Community GuidelinesBe kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting.