Pan Verification using NSDL

Hi ,

I want to do a Pan Number verification from NSDL like whenever the user enter his/her pan number in my application it must verify that pan number is valid or not from nsdl. Can anyone tell me how to approach this task or how to do this, any steps or something as I am completely clueless about this.

Solution

Hi Harsh,

I completely go with what Kilian mentioned. Use the forum for OutSystems challenges (technical) not the business problems.

Nevertheless, there are a couple of paid services (in addition to what is mentioned) which fulfills your need.

These are the REST API. To learn how to integrate REST API in OutSystems, read Consume REST APIs manual

Regards,

Swatantra

mvp_badge
MVP

Hi Harsh,

You would need an API (REST or SOAP) that you can send the PAN number to, in order to validate it. You should google to find out what companies offer something like this, although this seems one of them (it's a paid service though).

But if you are really "completely clueless" about this, I'm wondering why you are trying such a task at all? Because although we can guide you through specific OutSystems-related topics, this forum is not meant for people to do your work.

Hi Kilian, I was not expecting anybody to do my work I just posted this if anybody who has done this before can tell some approach and I am trying this as I have to use this in one of my project. BTW Thanx..!

Regards,

Harsh

mvp_badge
MVP

Ok, then I misunderstood what you wrote, my apologies!

Solution

Hi Harsh,

I completely go with what Kilian mentioned. Use the forum for OutSystems challenges (technical) not the business problems.

Nevertheless, there are a couple of paid services (in addition to what is mentioned) which fulfills your need.

These are the REST API. To learn how to integrate REST API in OutSystems, read Consume REST APIs manual

Regards,

Swatantra

Community GuidelinesBe kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting.