Error while connecting to mongodb

Hi all,

I am now learning this topic, integrating the database to Mongo DB https://www.outsystems.com/blog/posts/how-to-integrate-nosql-into-outsystems-app/, on the OutSystems blog. But I am not able to connect to the mongo DB because of the error msg. I tried to use different driver code but it still doesn't work. Now, I am using the driver code below as my connection string. I also changed the password and database name as well. However, I still get the error. I've found a similar question on the support but there is no answer to the question. I'd like to know how to fix this issue. 

Error msg

Thank you.

Hailey

Dear Hailey,
Greetings of the day

Did you check connectivity first to your mongoDB server from outsystems application server ?
Are the ports and IPs whitelisted ?

Also can you check there is no issue in connection string ?
Did you replaces <password> with admin user password and myFirstDatabase to the correct database name ?

If you are still having errors in connection I suggest you to first check the connection with database server.

Regards,
Palak Patel

Community GuidelinesBe kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting.