Number of returned rows in an aggregate is different from the count
Question

I have a aggregate that says the count is 23 but the number of rows in it is 6.

OMG! I found the solution, and honestly I'm kinda ashamed that I only realised this after 3 days.

I needed to refresh the table data onChange. It solved it. Thanks everyone <3

Hi Jorge,

Please refer the below link to get answer for your question.

https://www.outsystems.com/forums/discussion/43057/difference-between-current-count-and-length/

Thanks & Kind Regards,

Sachin

Hi, unfortunatly the refered post doesn't help much my case. 

I've reproduced the aggregate in SQL and it works fine. It gives me the count 23 and the 23 rows of data.

Only in the aggregate i get this issue.

So, have you applied these same filters into the aggregate too? Could you please share the screen shot of the aggregate for Filter tab?

Jorge, check the query generated by the aggregate.

Regards

Gonçalo Almeida

Hello @Jorge Figueiredo 

Check if you have the max records set in the aggregate that is causing that behavior.

In the meantime, I advise you to read the link shared by Sachin

Regards

Gonçalo Almeida

mvp_badge
MVP

Hi @Jorge Figueiredo ,

Are you using this aggregate with any list widget or table record widget in which you have mention the line count? like the below image because in this case Outsystems auto optimize the query to return only limited records.

Hope this helps,

Regards,

Manish Jawla

Hi Jorge Figueiredo,

Even after trying above all solutions and validation, if still issue persist.

I would suggest start with fresh aggregate without filters and then see the count, add another entity and again examine the count & results and then you may start adding filters one by one. This way we can exactly catch at what stage the issue is appearing.

If still issue not solved,please share oml to provide you help.

Thanks,

Vani

OMG! I found the solution, and honestly I'm kinda ashamed that I only realised this after 3 days.

I needed to refresh the table data onChange. It solved it. Thanks everyone <3

Community GuidelinesBe kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting.