Auto margins are not being applied
Application Type
Reactive
Service Studio Version
11.10.20 (Build 41551)

I have just started a new project in OutSystems. All of the other projects that I have developed using the platform worked just fine using the Auto margin. But for some reason in the new one, the auto margin appears to be set to 0 px, and the application does not visually look like it should. I will leave at the attachments the same style properties applied to these 2 different applications.

print.png

I just found out that the reason why it was not working was because I changed the module's name. For some reason it messed with the entire page theme. I just set the modules name back to the original one and it solved my problem. Thank you both Manish and Vipasha for your time!

Hi Thiago,

Please follow the below steps to achieve this.

Step 1: Encapsulate below highlighted inside one container having width size as Fill / px as per your requirement


Step 2: Add 2 more container inside main container.

Step 3: make width of both container as 6 col 

Step 4: Mark left margin as auto as shown in snapshot below

Please find below OML for more details.

Hope this will help you!


Regards

-V.S.-

Demo1.oml

Hi Vipasha, thank you for your time. This is actually what I am doing right now, but for some reason the auto margin is not working properly in my project. This isnt exclusive for these two containers, but for the top menu and expressions auto margins aswell.

Hi Thiago, 

Please check is there any CSS applied in your screen or any global CSS defined in you application.

Else not can you please share the widget tree snapshot of you containers.

Regards,

-V.S.-

Champion

Dear Thiago 

Can you share the Project URL with us making the screen visible to all users. Or can share the OML? So, we will check the structure. 


Thank you guys for the tips, here is the module OML

EEV.oml

Champion

Which Screen are you facing the problem? Because I can see most of the screens looking fine. 

I just found out that the reason why it was not working was because I changed the module's name. For some reason it messed with the entire page theme. I just set the modules name back to the original one and it solved my problem. Thank you both Manish and Vipasha for your time!

I'm having the same problem. And i did change the module name

Hi Vasco, what solved my problem was changing the module's name back to the default. Maybe you can solve this by changing all of the instances that the old name was used in the css editor.

Yes, it worked. However it is not a very good solution. Outsystems should look into this issue.

Community GuidelinesBe kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting.