how can edit when i used CKEditor

when i click edit to edit text which written using by rich text editor

the screen for details (for editing ) Display empty

how can fix this issue 

as like Attachment OML

CkEditor.oml

Solution

Hi Andrew,

Please find attached the updated OML. Kindly review this and let me know, if you need any other help. Here, I have added a new server action to get the data from the entity and changed the variable to bind it with input box.

Thanks & Kind Regards,

Sachin

TextEditorSachin09.oml

Solution

Please see the update one.

SampleMultilingualApp.oml

Solution

Hi Andrew,

Please find attached the updated OML. Kindly review this and let me know, if you need any other help. Here, I have added a new server action to get the data from the entity and changed the variable to bind it with input box.

Thanks & Kind Regards,

Sachin

TextEditorSachin09.oml

Sadly it doesn't work for reactive, but the reactive text edits are also a bit more flexible (can be rescaled).

Hi Andrew,

Please find attached the sample OML for mutliligual application. If you will publish and run this application into your personal envirnment then you need to enable the multilingual option under Technical Preview in LifeTime environment. Please refer the below links as well to get an idea how to enable this option in LifeTime and also how to implement mutliligual in reactive web.

https://success.outsystems.com/Documentation/11/Developing_an_Application/Design_UI/Technical_Preview_-_Multilingual_Reactive_Web_and_Mobile_Apps/Translate_your_app

https://success.outsystems.com/Documentation/11/Developing_an_Application/Design_UI/Technical_Preview_-_Multilingual_Reactive_Web_and_Mobile_Apps

Thanks & Kind Regards,

Sachin

Solution

Please see the update one.

Community GuidelinesBe kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting.