[Page Loader] I have a difficulty in implementing page loader in popup editor
Question
Forge component by Matheus Medeiros

Hi,

I have implemented the page loader in popup window for submit button and it triggers as soon as I click on submit which is fine. But it is not covering whole screen i.e. I want the close button(x) of the popup should also get covered please see the attached screenshot. This button is still clickable. Can anyone please help that how to cover whole screen of the popup including the close button.

Hello Kaustubh,

You can keep the loader component in page level and handle it there.

This way it will cover the whole popup.

Thanks,

Krunal

Hi Krunal,

Thanks for the quick response. I have kept the component on the top of the popup screen. Then also it is not working

Regards,

Kaustubh

Hello Kaustubh,

Is it possible you can share your OML?

Thanks,

Krunal

Hi Krunal,

I cannot share the OML. Can you please guide me in this Post only.

Regards,

Kaustubh

Hello Kaustubh,

Can you keep the loader in parent page from which you are opening the popup and handle its closing via some event?

In this way it will cover the whole page.

Thanks,

Krunal

Hello Kaustubh,

There are multiple Loader components in Forge which will provide you more control and you can customize them as per need.

One of such :- https://www.outsystems.com/forge/component-overview/8950/loading-spinner

Please have a look!

Thanks,

Krunal Vyas

Hi there,

The behaviour is correct, the loader will only cover the iframe inside the popup.

If you want to cover the whole screen you have to place the component at page level and trigger an event from within the popup to notify the parent page.

Then in the event handler you should trigger a click on a link to show the page loader.

Community GuidelinesBe kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting.