[Image Compress] Error "Paramter is not valid" when try to compress a 10K KB image
Forge component by Salman Ansari
Application Type
Reactive

Error "Paramter is not valid" when try to compress a 10K KB image. Please, advise.

Solution

Hello Edgardo, 

I would suggest checking the path of the image/file that you are attempting to compress. Please make sure the application can access/ read the file path.

If that is not the problem then please provide a screenshot or more details on your logic flow.

Regards,

AJ

Hey AJ

I fixed the access/read stuff and it is working. Question : Can I use for reduce/rezise PDF?

Hi Edgardo,

Based on my experience, this component only works with image files, and attempting to compress a PDF file will result in the 'Parameter is not valid' error which you have been encountering.

Regards,

AJ

mvp_badge
MVP

You are right.it will work only for image

Great and thank for quick answer.

Any recomendation for reduce pdf size?

I have not had to compress PDF's myself, so I looked around the Forge for a component but did not find one.

I would recommend opening a new post for a PDF compressor hoping the title on that post may attract recommendations for a PDF compressor from the community.

Regards,

AJ

mvp_badge
MVP

I will create a component to reduce pdf size and will update here

Salman, You're the man. It will be great. More than happy. 

Community GuidelinesBe kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting.