error CS0103: The name 'xxx' does not exist in the current context
Application Type
Traditional Web

Hello, we have a very strange problem when trying to publish a module, it tells us the following:

Compilation Error.

Actions.ActionCustomerBudget_Opportunities.cs (168,104): Error CS0103: The name 'ssENProbability' does not exist in the current context

target.ssOpportunityDetail.ssProbabilityInfo = new STProbabilityInfoStructure (null) {ssProbabilityId = ssENProbability.ssId};

State: Second stage compilation

Actually what we are doing is quite simple. We have an aggregate and a complex structure and we want to make a ListAppendAll with the result of the aggregate to the complex structure. And it gives us the following error. Also it only happens when we try to fill in two fields of the structure. If we don't fill them in, it's perfect

If, on the contrary, we do a loop and use a listAppend it does not fail us but it is not the best for performance.
We do not understand the failure itself, the flow is something common that we would do for any application

I attach the oml to see if you can help me

BudgetCS.oml

mvp_badge
MVP

Hi Cris,

This is unexpected, and be sure to report it to OutSystems Support. However, I would also try to see if you can get rid of the error by removing the mapping for Opportunity.ProbabilityInfo, as it is a 2nd-level mapping. I've seen those go wrong before, so if it does compile without that mapping, then at least that's what causing it (something you could then relay to OutSystems). Doesn't help you in the end, but at least OS can fix this problem.

As a workaround (if indeed the above is the problem) you could remove the ProbabilityInfo attribute and add the ProbabilityId and DecimalNumber to the parent Structure.

Community GuidelinesBe kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting.