blockof day week

Hi Team,

I want to pass the week day selected from block to parent and display on screen.

Please suggest

blockdayofweek.oml

mvp_badge
MVP
Solution

Hi Ujwwala,

There were several things you did that made it not work:

1. You had two ButtonGroups (1 for mon, tue, wed and one for thr, fri, sat) both bound to the same local variable
  2. The value for Wednesday was actually set to Thursday
  3. You had an onchange handler on both button groups and all buttongroup items

I changes all this:

1. one buttongroup, if you need to allign them in two rows use CSS
  2. Fixed the value for the Wednesday buttongroupitem
  3. Set the OnChange event to the eventhandler from the DaysofweekDay weblock directly, no need create an extra client action for that.
  4. Introduced an input parameter to the webblock, so that you can also set the start value.

See attached.

Regards,

Daniel

blockdayofweek.oml

Thank you.

Solution

Hi ujwwala,

Please find the approach for your requirement.

URL  : https://saravanan-gamechanger.outsystemscloud.com/blockdayofweek/DaysOfWeek?_ts=637573891556174391

Regards,

Saravanan

blockdayofweek23052021.oml

mvp_badge
MVP
Solution

Hi Ujwwala,

There were several things you did that made it not work:

1. You had two ButtonGroups (1 for mon, tue, wed and one for thr, fri, sat) both bound to the same local variable
  2. The value for Wednesday was actually set to Thursday
  3. You had an onchange handler on both button groups and all buttongroup items

I changes all this:

1. one buttongroup, if you need to allign them in two rows use CSS
  2. Fixed the value for the Wednesday buttongroupitem
  3. Set the OnChange event to the eventhandler from the DaysofweekDay weblock directly, no need create an extra client action for that.
  4. Introduced an input parameter to the webblock, so that you can also set the start value.

See attached.

Regards,

Daniel

blockdayofweek.oml

Thank you.

Solution

Hi ujwwala,

Please find the approach for your requirement.

URL  : https://saravanan-gamechanger.outsystemscloud.com/blockdayofweek/DaysOfWeek?_ts=637573891556174391

Regards,

Saravanan

blockdayofweek23052021.oml

Community GuidelinesBe kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting.