Outsystem keeps logging me out on its website

*Not important, just a little annoying*
Not a question about the platform and building apps and such, but the outsystems website (www.outsystems.com) keeps logging me out. Whenever I login, it logs me in for about 2 seconds and then logs me out. If I quickly open the forums or just any other screen in those 2 seconds then it doesn't log me out. Going to the "My Platform" screen is what instantly logs me out. Does anyone know a fix?

Hi,

It wasn't exactly about clearing cookies and cache, but you got me looking in the right direction. Turns out I had to turn off Firefox's "Enhanced Tracking Protection" for outsystems. I don't know the exact script that needed to be enabled, but it works.

Thank You!

Hi, hope you are doing well.

So, that's a bit strange, but it seems to be something related to cookies. Is everything "good" with your browser cookies? Maybe they are corrupted or something.

Try to clear them, and log in again after.

It can also be something related to browser cache.

Regards

Hi,

It wasn't exactly about clearing cookies and cache, but you got me looking in the right direction. Turns out I had to turn off Firefox's "Enhanced Tracking Protection" for outsystems. I don't know the exact script that needed to be enabled, but it works.

Thank You!

mvp_badge
MVP

Does it also happen if you use incognito browser?

yep, exact same thing

Community GuidelinesBe kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting.