Partial deserialize JSON

Hi everyone,

I have included an image which contains the body response of a REST call. This response is a batch call. So it includes multiple responses in the body. And as you can see it contains a different body depending on the http status code. With the response we want to start a process for each response in the array of responses in order to update the database as quick as possible with the response status codes and the messages that is included in the body.

So my idea was deserializing the full response list as a list of text and starting for each text in the list as a process with the text as input parameter. But I'm getting an error when trying to deserialize the JSON text into a list of text.

The error says "Failed to deserialize JSON to BatchResponses_All:
Unexpected character encountered while parsing value: {. Path 'responses', line 1, position 15. "

Is there anyway I can deserialize specific parts of a JSON text? Thanks in advance.

afbeelding20210528152447.png

Community GuidelinesBe kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting.