DatePicker stops working when I use advancedJSONformat but in other modules works..
Application Type
Traditional Web
Service Studio Version
11.11.2 (Build 42828)
Platform Version
11.12.1 (Build 30218)

Hi all,

I have a very strange situation with a DatePicker. Our traditional web project has several modules, on one of them the datepicker has a JSON to change the language, and it works.... If I import the Controls/datepicker to a second front end module, it stops working. In the second module, if I remove the AdvancedJsonFormat function to change the language, it starts working.

I even copy-pasted the input with the datePicker and changed the input var, but still nothing. I placed the input in its own screen just to see if maybe some CSS from that screen was messing things up. Nothing. The screen only has the input and datePicker and the behaviour is the same, it works as long as there is nothing in the AdvancedFormatJSON parameter.

How come it works in one module but not in the other, where should I be looking for the solution?

Thanks a lot!

Hello @Ulises Amaya,

When it stops working, is that in both instances or just the first or second one? 

I could not reproduce the issue. The only time I have issues with DatePicker is if I have run time errors because of syntax issues in my AdvancedFormatJSON that may not be raised at compile time.

1. Try using the browser Developer Tools to inspect and confirm you have no errors being thrown up when you add the second instance.
2. Name the InputWidget uniquely for e.g. 'LegalOpinion_PublicDeedDate1' and 'LegalOpinion_PublicDeedDate2' even though each instance is in a different module/ screen.

Hope this helps,

Regards,

AJ

Community GuidelinesBe kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting.