Usage information reactive web apps
Question
Application Type
Reactive

Hi all,

I have a question relating to some insights in the usage of our applications. I am trying to create some graphs and insights relating usage, session durating and average webhits per application. For Traditional application I already used the Report_eSpace_Usage table which shows the number of sessions etc per application and provides a report id per day. This is highly useful but only works for traditional apps. If I look at the same table for reactive applications it is only counting the Mobile Requests which include all webhits and therefore does not tell me anything about the usage of my application. 

Does anyone have some information/ideas on how to retrieve the required information for reactive and mobile applications? I have searched most of the tables within the Systems entity but did not encounter anything. 

All help is welcome!

Regards,
Max 

Hi,

So far as I know, even the analytics section in Lifetime just works with traditional, for reactive it's advised to use a third party. Probably, for your case, you will need to do the same.

But hey, this is just my 2 cents! :)

Let's see if someone have more details or info related with this!

Best regards,

Ricardo M Pereira 

Community GuidelinesBe kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting.