Forge to create barcode (not QR Code) offline
Question
Application Type
Mobile

Hi all, 

Is there any available Forge that can enable us to create the barcode in offline mode? Or is there any javascript that I can refer to and which I'm not aware of? I've searched for a bit and couldn't find much on the barcode generator for Android under Offline mode, most of them are only for QrCode. 

If you have any ideas, feel free to feedback. Thanks.

Regards,

Kenny

Thanks a lot! This is what I'm looking for. I believe I missed it last time due to the incompatibility with my environment on the OutSystemsUI. I forced installed it and luckily it works. Not sure what's the impact on the QA/Prod later on. Thanks again

Regards,

Kenny

mvp_badge
MVP

Hi Yung,

I have done the search in Forge and came across the JsBarcode Mobile forge component, which seems to do what you are looking for.

It also features a demo to help you on how to use it.

Kind Regards,
João

Thanks, Joao for the suggestion! I got it running on the dummy app and will try to implement it in my project later on. Hopefully, the force installation doesn't impact the overall app. Cheers!

Regards,

Kenny

Community GuidelinesBe kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting.