How I can create hover for list
Question
Application Type
Reactive

i have Mega Menu like these in Url https://www.outsystems.com/forge/component-overview/4563/responsive-mega-menu

if i want replace expression(dropdown) to List for item these item come from an entity and i have need  all of item when i hover by the mouse all item display especially data for itself

Solution

Thanks for your conformation. Please see attached OML and look into the Navigation Block that has solution for the same. 

Remember for the Main Navigation Menu, you will need to call Entity Value One By One with single list value as it has different class for each container though for the sub menu we can call dynamic list value from Entity. 

SeeNavigationBlockUpdated.oml

Please confirm my understanding as below - 

You want the Items in submenu should come from Entity in a List view when someone hover on Main Navigation Item. 

Am I correct? 

Please check the demo: https://personal-9qwkrkgl.outsystemscloud.com/ForumHelp/Dropdown?_ts=637583475493645623

In 2nd Hover Me! Product Names are coming from Entity

I want the Items in submenu should come from Entity in a List view when someone hover on Main Navigation Item and main navigation data come from Entity too .

this forntend 

this back end

Yes, the same I have created in the link shared with you above. If you will hover on 2nd Hover Me, the data in that is coming from Product Entity with Product Name.

For Main Menu, you will need to call single entity list value that could be done via expression.

Please check the URL I have shared once, if that works I will share OML for reference

Thanks

Solution

Thanks for your conformation. Please see attached OML and look into the Navigation Block that has solution for the same. 

Remember for the Main Navigation Menu, you will need to call Entity Value One By One with single list value as it has different class for each container though for the sub menu we can call dynamic list value from Entity. 

SeeNavigationBlockUpdated.oml

Community GuidelinesBe kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting.