How can I get the data for the block when it has a data type list for input parameter
Application Type
Reactive

How can I get the data for the block when it has a data type list for input parameter

i have block (menuMega) add it in list in screen (Screen2) the block have input parameter has data type list 

this URL for Issue

https://personal-gvhrgamr.outsystemscloud.com/TextEditor/Screen2?_ts=637586956807418814

i need Each item in the list shows its data in the block 

as like at attachment OML 

TextEditor.oml

Solution

Hello Andrew

Greetings one more time!

Through the post it seems to me that you are looking for the solution to get count and title from the same Aggregate in the format you have shared in screenshot. 

See, I have create one sample here, which shows product name and ID from below aggregate

What you need to do is - 

1. Drag one Adaptive Gallery in your Block 
  2. Drag the data from aggregate you want to display in one block. Like Name, ID, Description, Whatever... 
  3. Set the Number of items you want to show in Adaptive Gallery Counts and same as Max Record in Aggregate. 
  4. If you current aggregate has different settings, you can add one more aggregate for this purpose and use same. 
  5. You can also add unique class on each list item to manage Hover Mega Menu 

I have uploaded the sample OML, if that works for you. 

SeeProductTitleID.oml

Hi Andrew,

I can see in your OML you're passing a list inside the web block, but inside the web block, you don't have a list or Table widget to display the entire list values passed.

If you assign a current value only the first element in the list will be assigned to the web block. Use List or table widget to display the sequence of values.

Please find the URL and OML for reference :

URL Example Grid: https://saravanan-gamechanger.outsystemscloud.com/TEST/DataScreen?_ts=637587152502999715

URL  Example List : https://saravanan-gamechanger.outsystemscloud.com/TEST/DataScreenList?_ts=637587166178924772

For your case assign a list and specify the input list variable as the source.

Regards

Saravanan.

TESTWEBBLOCKDATA08062021.oml

you don't understand me

I need the block that displays the number (this number return for about ecra only i need display the number for each item ) 

example like second image 

about ecra under it --- 40

studies under it --- 53

law&Regulations   under it----44

services   under it-----47

how i can make on change parameter to make although i use input parameter which data type (list)

not use aggregate

as like at attachment oml

TextEditor.oml

Hi Andrew,

Based on your OML, Your Using Expression inside list on the screen for displaying labels and your passing Input to the web block as record list to display sequence of equivalent Id's for labels available in the screen. Though your passing list, Inside the web block only the current element is getting aligned to the expression that results in same Id value for all labels.

Instead of this approach,

You can remove the list from the screen , and Put it inside the web block, In On parameters changed action of the block append the values from input record list and assign to the screen. Please find the OML hope it helps.

URL : https://saravanan-gamechanger.outsystemscloud.com/TEST/DataScreenList?_ts=637587964737446912

TESTDATABLOCK08062021.oml

Hi Andrew

If you have already made a list of blocks you need not pass the list as input in your block. You can pass a single element and display the values passed.

Solution

Hello Andrew

Greetings one more time!

Through the post it seems to me that you are looking for the solution to get count and title from the same Aggregate in the format you have shared in screenshot. 

See, I have create one sample here, which shows product name and ID from below aggregate

What you need to do is - 

1. Drag one Adaptive Gallery in your Block 
  2. Drag the data from aggregate you want to display in one block. Like Name, ID, Description, Whatever... 
  3. Set the Number of items you want to show in Adaptive Gallery Counts and same as Max Record in Aggregate. 
  4. If you current aggregate has different settings, you can add one more aggregate for this purpose and use same. 
  5. You can also add unique class on each list item to manage Hover Mega Menu 

I have uploaded the sample OML, if that works for you. 

SeeProductTitleID.oml

Community GuidelinesBe kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting.