[JSON Pretty Format] ReferenceError: $ is not defined
Forge component by Pedro Domingues
Application Type
Reactive

I get the following error: ReferenceError: $ is not defined any ideas? 

Hi André,

I just uploaded a Demo version into the Reactive Component page.

Please download it and take a look.

Please, close this topic by marking this answer as a solution and, if needed, please reopen a new topic on the correct component version.

Cheers

mvp_badge
MVP

Hi André,

Did you install also the demo and does that one work for you? For me it does, proofing that the Forge component works. If the demo works for you without any errors, then you could check out how the demo app uses the component, maybe you do it differently causing the error.

Regards,

Daniel

Hi André, can you be more specific? I never experienced that error before. When do your get that error?

Hi Both, I just realised I posted on the wrong version of the app, my question is specific to the reactive version rather than the web version. Should I repost on the correct app?
The reactive version does not seem to have a downloadable demo, I have added the JQuery JS script, but get that error when I try and load a JSON onto it, tried different JSON formats.

Hi André.

Yes, please create a separate topic and i will help you on that.

Cheers

mvp_badge
MVP

In OitSystems Reactive applications, jQuery is not loaded by default, and you should also avoid that. Why you need it?

Hi Andre,

I have used Render JSON Reactive in the past, that worked without any problems.

Agree with Daniel, why use JQuery in Reactive ?

Dorine

Hi Dorine, I just followed the instructions in the reactive documentation:

Yes of course, I understand that.  It is up to component makers to avoid it, there´ s not much you can do about that.

Hi André,

I just uploaded a Demo version into the Reactive Component page.

Please download it and take a look.

Please, close this topic by marking this answer as a solution and, if needed, please reopen a new topic on the correct component version.

Cheers

André, please don't forget to close this discussion by marking my previous answer as a solution.

Many thanks.

Cheers,

Pedro Domingues

Community GuidelinesBe kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting.