Disable Class Feedback_AjaxWait_CursorProgress Feedback_AjaxWait
Application Type
Traditional Web
Service Studio Version
11.11.3 (Build 43291)

Hi Guys 

i wanna put off , this css standard in a one  web screen ,  i don't want  ajax wait  in my checkbox screen , how i can disable?? 

/RichWidgets/Blocks/RichWidgets/RichWidgets/Feedback_AjaxWait.css?32333

It would be posible to delete href link??

Thanks very Much!!

I tryed to use 

var elements = document.getElementsByClassName('Feedback_AjaxWait_CursorProgress');
    while(elements.length > 0){
        elements[0].parentNode.removeChild(elements[0]);
    }

; in java script , but not working

mvp_badge
MVP

Hi Andy_Oscky,

I'm not exactly sure what you want to hide... assuming it's the little spinning wheel that shows up on the screen when Ajax is running, then I'd say simply overriding the display CSS property, and set its value to none on the div.Feedback_AjaxWait and div.Feedback_AjaxWait:before rules would work?

If you want to change the mouse cursor, I'd say you can override the Feedback_AjaxWait_CursorProgress rule to change it to auto or default.

Either of these classes you can define on the screen style-sheet. Bear in mind that if you don't show the user that there's something going on in the background, they might navigate away before the Ajax Request is complete.

Hope this helps!

Hi i try to use this solution but not working the problem is the little spinning always take a lot of time, i can not turn off , only works if i remove this href but it not a viable solution, 

how can i use your solution?

Thanks!!!!

I think in another solution but is bad , 

Community GuidelinesBe kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting.