Are you familiar with how to use the Widget "Wizard"?
Application Type
Traditional Web

I'm implementing an app to display horizontal Wizard Items but it doesn't work despite proceeding in line with Wizard tutorial.Wizard

The wizard items don't display like tutorial UI pattern

This is what happens.

What I expect is the rounded shape Wizard icon down below. It's actually default Wizard shape written in tutorial.

My implementation is like this.

I also set "horizontal" in Wizard properties, but no Wizard icons display. I'm not sure why.

Do you have any ideas?

I'd be nice if you could tell me about the cause.

I attached my OML for your reference.

Best,

wizard.oml

Hi ,

We have only maximum 5 Step Wizard(Wizard 5 Steps) supported by OS. 2. We are unable to define Step dynamically i.e. we need to defined all the steps at the design time not run time.1

Hi @Tsubasa Yoshikawa ,

You can use container for each wizard Item and resize them .

I shared oml file here. Please check. 

wizard.oml

and also You can use Web pattern navigation for this .In your project you used dublin theme here automatically called dependencies i.e. Web pattern

Thank you.  I checked your attached OML . That helped me!  In addtion, with all due respect, I have two more questions.

Question1:

I think circle-shaped wizard icons should display like the below image from tutorial as default , but

I've got no wizard icons like this when I open in browser...

Do I have to change any properties or do anything else?

Question2:

I just used "Wizard steps" widgets and made a sample screen. Then I want to display Wizard steps up to Step8 . I'm now using Wizard5Steps and I tried several things but it didn't work. I couldn't figure out how I can make 8 horizontal Wizard steps.

Do you happen to know any way to work out the above two questions?

I'd appreciate it if you could give me some advice. 

Regards, 

Hi ,

In first wizard widget you have to use icon . This wizard is customiser so here you have to design like wise which is shown number in circle .There is no any properties

And Second - Yes In service studio screen not shown all details which is you created wizard step 8 so you can editable using Widget Tree

If your problem has solved then please mark as solution .

Thanks
Purva

I understood the fisrt one, but sorry, I couldn't figure out your answer to my second question.

That means you can't make 8 wizard steps?  Is the maximum 5 wizard steps ?

I found the tutorial of "Wizard" however it seems like  there is no tutorial of "Wizard Steps".

I'm not sure how to implement wizard by "Wizard Steps" widget.

If you don't mind, would you be able to tell me about how you can make 8 Wizard steps and display them?

I wonder how I can add additional wizard steps to "Wizard5Step".

Best,

wizard1.oml

Hi ,

We have only maximum 5 Step Wizard(Wizard 5 Steps) supported by OS. 2. We are unable to define Step dynamically i.e. we need to defined all the steps at the design time not run time.1

Community GuidelinesBe kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting.