[VisJSNetwork] How do I get rid of this configure icon in Forge Component "VisJSNetwork"?
Question
Forge component by Sérgio Sardo

I'm making an app with Forge component "VisJSNetwork" but I'm just in trouble.

You open VisJSNetwork_Sample module in browser and you will see the below "Edit icon" on the left side of the screen.

When you click it, "Add" configure icon opens as below.

I actually want to get rid of this configure icon in browser because it's necessary for me.

But  I can't figure out where this configure icon is set in logic and how you can remove it from the screen.

Are you familiar with this matter or VisJSNetwork ?

If so, it'd be nice if you lend me your knowledge.

Best,

Thanks, that helps. I checked the module. Basically one can edit the behavior of the component with these settings, and the ' manipulation' input handles that.

If you want to remove the edit buttons from this component by default, you can do the following:

- Open the VisJSNetwork module (not the sample module).

- Navigate to the webblock's input parameter 'ManipulationOptionsText'

- Change the default to the value of your preferred settings. So it could be something like this, whatever fits your needs.

{
  manipulation: {
    enabled: true,
    initiallyActive: false,
    addNode: true,
    addEdge: true,
    editEdge: false, //changed to false
    deleteNode: true,
    deleteEdge: true,
    controlNodeStyle:{
      // all node options are valid.
    }
  }
}
manipulationoptions.PNG

Thank you so much. It worked.

With all due respect, in addition, I have one more thing to ask.

I have created this kind of Entity like the first image.

and I want to display Nodes and Links of my Entity(NodeSample).as below.

On Sample_Basic Web screen, I implemented and tried several logics in order to display Nodes like above on browser, but it didn't work and I'm in trouble.

If you have any good ideas on Logic about this, it'd be nice to lend me your expertise.

I have attached my OML for your reference. I'd appreciate it if you could tell me where I'm missing.

I look forward to your advice.

Best.

VisJSNetworkSample.oml

Hi Tsubasa,

Trying to understand what you are encountering here. Do you have a this sample oml for me to check? VisJSNetwork_Sample ? I couldn't find it in the component itself.

regards

Shahin 

Oh,sorry.

Here is the Forge component. VisJSNetwork and VisJSNetwork_sample

I found out where "Edit" icon on the screen is set but I'm not really confident, so i just wanna confirm if that's true.

I think Javascript of "Edit" icon is written on the properties (red line) on the bottom left in the above image.

In the below Javascript, I changed the parameters of "true" (enabled,addNode and so on) to "False".

I got to remove "Edit" and make what I want happen , but it's programmed only here.

I'm wondering if it's programmed also in other properties and if what I did is right.

Thanks, that helps. I checked the module. Basically one can edit the behavior of the component with these settings, and the ' manipulation' input handles that.

If you want to remove the edit buttons from this component by default, you can do the following:

- Open the VisJSNetwork module (not the sample module).

- Navigate to the webblock's input parameter 'ManipulationOptionsText'

- Change the default to the value of your preferred settings. So it could be something like this, whatever fits your needs.

{
  manipulation: {
    enabled: true,
    initiallyActive: false,
    addNode: true,
    addEdge: true,
    editEdge: false, //changed to false
    deleteNode: true,
    deleteEdge: true,
    controlNodeStyle:{
      // all node options are valid.
    }
  }
}
manipulationoptions.PNG

Thank you so much. It worked.

With all due respect, in addition, I have one more thing to ask.

I have created this kind of Entity like the first image.

and I want to display Nodes and Links of my Entity(NodeSample).as below.

On Sample_Basic Web screen, I implemented and tried several logics in order to display Nodes like above on browser, but it didn't work and I'm in trouble.

If you have any good ideas on Logic about this, it'd be nice to lend me your expertise.

I have attached my OML for your reference. I'd appreciate it if you could tell me where I'm missing.

I look forward to your advice.

Best.

VisJSNetworkSample.oml

Community GuidelinesBe kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting.