Some Web Requests get stucked for more than 20 minutes
Application Type
Traditional Web, Service
Service Studio Version

Some Web Requests get stucked for more than 20 minutes and only removed with IIS Reset orIIS Recicle. Someone has the same problem or get a idea about what log we can look or where to search for the solution?

Hi Thiago,

Have you checked the error logs on the service center? If not please try to find if anything logged there causing this issue and share with us to help you.

Thanks & Kind Regards,

Sachin

Hello @Thiago Dória,

Please review Ricardo Ferreira's suggestion on this post. Hope it helps,

Regards,

AJ

Hi Aj,

I don't know if it's just me, but the link it's not working.

Beste regards,

Ricardo M Pereira

Hi Ricardo,

You are right, sorry, I definitely messed up that link, thank you for pointing it out! 

@Thiago Dória - here's the link I originally intended to share - https://www.outsystems.com/forums/discussion/42115/how-set-server-request-timeout-property-of-data-action/

Regards,

AJ

Thanks all anwsers.

@Sachin Waghmare, there isn't any erro in service center, but if it's a REST request a timeout is processed before return and the request is stuck in IIS until the process is finished and this is correct, perhaps if it's a screen request, it's stay until the server retrieves a timeout, but there is not been processed in database or in server, because neither CPU, memory or database connection has any change on it... There is a way to read a detailed IIS log?

@AJ., Thanks for the link, but in the link they use to change the timeout, I want to know if there is a way to know what a request is processing or doing during this time (A IIS Log, a way to read in outsystems log or something to install and follow whats happening during this time).

Hi Thiago,

Here is the link to know how you can view the different logs along with IIS logs. Please go through with IIS logs and might be you will get some help from there related to your issue.

https://success.outsystems.com/Support/Enterprise_Customers/Troubleshooting/How_to_get_logs_for_troubleshooting_purposes

Thanks & Kind Regards,

Sachin

Community GuidelinesBe kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting.