[PDF Generator Mobile] Could not append text in Pdf [PDF Generator Mobile]
Question
Forge component by Reyco Seguma
Application Type
Mobile

Hi,
I've tried the Forge and it's working like a charm with the A4 layout. But when I changed it to a custom layout, the text doesn't appear, only appeared at higher "t_y". For this I'll explain more in the images below:

1. This is the custom layout for the pdf required. Found out the height and width do not match mm/cm/in measurement, so we need to handle the height and width properly. Correct me if I made mistake here.
2. These are the images that are successfully appended into the Pdf through html2Image client action.

3. Since the x and y work for images, I assume 0 to maximum would work as well but it doesn't work with the Textappend action.  The text will only show at around, y = 900 -ish. Tried y = 600 and it doesn't appear in the pdf.

Could this be due to the layout setup? The flow would be Set > Render > Save. We Set the data first then we Render the Pdf. But aren't sure why the text is not appended to the pdf. Any feedback or help would be very much appreciated. I can attach the .oml file if needed.

Regards,

Kenny

This is a false alarm, I just need to set the correct x and y for the text. Managed to append the text by the following setting. 
Can someone close/remove this thread? Thanks.

Regards,

Kenny

Community GuidelinesBe kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting.