Sharing a project developed in personal environment

Hi,

I have developed an application in my personal environment . How can I share it with my fellow colleagues so that all can collaborate?

I have tried the download option on service studio that generates .aop file. But while they are importing it , the following error occurs:

Is there any other option to share, or any field changes I need to do to make it public?

Thanks!

Solution

Hi Sonam,

Code developed in personal environment cannot be published or merged in other environments as other, Personal environments are differently licensed. you can share the .OML file so they can replicate the same code by reproducing it again in their own environment. 

If your using licensed version of Outsystems then IPP made files can be used for publishing the code in other environments which are differently licensed. Hope this helps!

Regards,

Saravanan Santhanam.

Thank you! 

Solution

Thanks Supriya!

My getaway from the reference you shared :

One developer per PE: Your PE doesn't allow collaboration between several developers. You must use your OutSystems user to develop your applications.

One development environment: Your PE includes one environment and it's impossible to deploy your applications to other environments.

Solution

Thanks Supriya!

One developer per PE: Your PE doesn't allow collaboration between several developers. You must use your OutSystems user to develop your applications.

One development environment: Your PE includes one environment and it's impossible to deploy your applications to other environments.

Solution

Hi Sonam,

Code developed in personal environment cannot be published or merged in other environments as other, Personal environments are differently licensed. you can share the .OML file so they can replicate the same code by reproducing it again in their own environment. 

If your using licensed version of Outsystems then IPP made files can be used for publishing the code in other environments which are differently licensed. Hope this helps!

Regards,

Saravanan Santhanam.

Thank you! 

Solution

Thanks Supriya!

Community GuidelinesBe kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting.