Office Utils checkbox

Hi

Im using OfficeUtils to generate an Exceldocument.

This works perfect except when there is a checbox in the document. It doesnt use the settings  from the templatefile but adds a border to the checkbox. 

Anyone any experience with this issue?

Thanks in advance,

Huub Keulartz

Solution

Please ignore, I was able to reproduce the issue, and yes, it seems like there are no options to resolve that within the component.

Hi @Huub Keulartz ,

What i understand is . your problem is with the check box border. Right? if you want to remove that border find the css for that. Make change there. if any thing else please reply

Hi

Problem is not in Outsystems checkbox, but in using a checkbox in an Excel template.

Thanks for your reaction.

Huub

Hi,

I think this can be do by component that you are using. Need to add code for you problem

I created a sample template with a checkbox.

Then i generated the Excel (I added both in the attached Excel) with the simple code , 2 actions to generate and a download.

Result is that thegenerated  Excel adds a border tot the checkbox and unchecks it.

Huub

TestCheckbox.xlsx

friends,

I tried inserting a checkbox directly into excel, and see that it is creating a checkbox with a border by default. So this should be the default property for checkboxes in excel. 

I hope it may help to conclude this topic.

Hi @Amit Jain,

It is easier to understand the issue if you review the attachment @Huub Keulartz had shared earlier.

Input:

Output: (a larger border appears and the box is now unchecked)

Regards,

AJ

Sorry, my bad, I couldn't see the second result sheet.

Hello Huub,

If this is still an open issue on your end, please share an oml if possible. 

Thanks

AJ

Solution

Please ignore, I was able to reproduce the issue, and yes, it seems like there are no options to resolve that within the component.

Hi A.J.

I came to the same conclusion.  Its not possible to configure an ActiveX or FormObject using OfficeUtils.

Thanks for all the trouble you took.

I accepted that there is a border around the checkbox. 

Thank you all for your suggestions.

Huub 

Community GuidelinesBe kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting.