Host Not Found

Service Studio cannot see localhost, even though it is active and visible from FireFox and my web editor.  How can I see/check/set the Port info that Service Manager is using??
Hi Robert, and welcome to the OutSystems community forums.

I am unsure as to what problem are you experiencing. However, let me suggest a couple of things.

1 - Have you installed the Agile Platform server in your localhost server? You can download it at . After you install it, Service Studio will be able to connect to localhost.

2 - If you have installed the Agile Platform, then it might be a matter of starting the OutSystems services. In your Start menu, go to Programs > OutSystems > Administration Tools > Start Services

If none of these help, do let us know a bit more about what you are experiencing. What exactly do you mean by "Service Studio cannot see localhost"? And what do you mean with "it is active and visible from Firefox and my web editor"?

Service Studio typically uses port 80 to connect to IIS, and ports 12000-12004 to connect with some services.

Let us know if this helps, and should you need something else do let us know as well!

Paulo Tavares