Customer Document App
Application Type
Mobile

Hi Community,

Creating a customer document  application in which after logging in only that agent customers list should be visible and after clicking on customer only that customer document should be visible.

Not able to fetch a particular customer document, after clicking on any  customer a list of document is visible to everyone.

It will be great if someone helps me. 

Thanks,

I have also shared my oml file.

CustomerDocumentApp.oml

Solution

Hi Vinay,

You should have mapping between customer document with Customer ID to get that particular customer records.

Also You should have an column like Created On and Created By or Update On and Updated By in the Entity where you have created all the customer. then while creating the records in document entity, you should store that as well. 

So now this way you can apply filter of getUserId()  in Customer entitiy  and  the filer of customerID in Document entity.

This way post login you will get the  only customer  list you have created also the documents list belong to particular customer once click on Customer.

Hope this will get you better idea.

Dileep

Thanks Dileep I will do that. 

Community GuidelinesBe kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting.