Views
Comments
Solved
[Twilio Video Mobile] Executable contains unsupported architecture [x86_64, i386]
Forge component by Hugo 
Application Type
Mobile

Hi,

I am using the latest version [4.0.3] with MABS 7.0 & the build has been generated successfully. The Repository used in the Plugin contains some Unsupported Architectures & with the new Apple Standards, it will not allow uploading IPA from the uploader from MAC if such cases associated with the build.

I will be fixing via the same approach with the ref to this :

http://ikennd.ac/blog/2015/02/stripping-unwanted-architectures-from-dynamic-libraries-in-xcode/

But then every time I have to maintain the same routine when you will upload the component. Other folks may face such issues & it's better if addressed on the component itself.

I can see the file remove_archs in ios folder but not sure why it is not removing the simulator frameworks while build.

Thanks for the support & efforts !!
Kindly,

Assif

Champion
Solution

Resolved :

Steps :

1- Open the TwilioMobileVideo Component & Goto resource & download cordova-plugin-twilio-video.zip

2- Extract the zip on local & Open OSX Terminal

3- Point the command terminal Path to the ios folder

\cordova-plugin-twilio-video.zip\cordova-plugin-twilio-video\src\ios

4- Run the command to List Architectures of TwilioVideo.framework; It will list all frameworks.

lipo -info TwilioVideo.framework/TwilioVideo

5- Remove Architecture by below two commands: 

lipo -remove i386 TwilioVideo.framework -o TwilioVideo.framework 
lipo -remove x86_64 TwilioVideo.framework -o TwilioVideo.framework

6- Confirm Architectures of TwilioVideo.framework; It will list all frameworks.

lipo -info TwilioVideo.framework/TwilioVideo

7- Zip the folder & replace back to Outsystems > Project > resource & Publish Component

8- At last Regenerate Build & Upload  :)

Champion

Correction for the Typo for Step-5 :

lipo -remove i386 TwilioVideo.framework/TwilioVideo -o TwilioVideo.framework/TwilioVideo
lipo -remove x86_64 TwilioVideo.framework/TwilioVideo -o TwilioVideo.framework/TwilioVideo
Community GuidelinesBe kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting.