Listbox selection values

Listbox selection values

Hi,

I'm able to save the list box selection. But, on the edit page I would like to see what was saved in the database.

Please find my sample here. Can you please help me to find the issue on the iteration process?

Insert some test data on the lookup table.
Insert into dbo.OSUSR_JF5_LISTTYPE values ('value 01')
Insert into dbo.OSUSR_JF5_LISTTYPE values ('value 02')
Insert into dbo.OSUSR_JF5_LISTTYPE values ('value 03')
Insert into dbo.OSUSR_JF5_LISTTYPE values ('value 04')

Thx,
Sam

Hello Sam,

Check the oml attached now works as you want!

I hope that helps

Regards,
Hugo Pinheiro
Hi Hugo,

It works fine now. Thank you very much.

I am also planning to put some Javascript or onChange event to find out what item has been selected? based on the selection I would like to make the below text boxes enabled or disabled.

Do you have any suggestions or reference?

Thx,
Sam

Hello Sam,

If I understand you want to show some text box when the user selects some of the values.
Case: For example if user selects value01 and value02 you want to display a text box to be filled.
For that you only need to iterate the list and see what values are selected, based on the items selected you can display or not.

I hope that helps

Regards,
Hugo Pinheiro
Hi Hugo,

I am trying to iterate the list box and (on change event) assign the values in the text box, but no value assigned. Can you please help me to find this?

Thx,
Sam
Hello Sam,

The problem is that on the Is Selected IF you put the condition always a true; you need to put ListBox1.List.Current.Boolean.Value. This variable is key to know what values are selected, let me know if works.

Regards
Hugo Pinheiro
Hi Hugo,

I did tried to check that ListBox1.List.Current.Boolean.Value and doesn't trigger my onChange event.

Thx,
Sam
Hello Sam,

I check your eSpace and found some problems:
 - First of all is that you need to add the feedback message web block to the header of the screen (to make possible to display feedbacks);
 - The other problem is that you cant iterate and manipulate values from a list  because the service center will detect if is a recursive iteration (so I use the ListDuplicate action to do the trick);
 - When you want to input date use the calendar widget from the rich widgets.

See the oml attached

Regards
Hugo Pinheiro
Hi Hugo,

I understood the logic and learning all the tricks now :-).  thank you for your patience explaning all the details.

Thx,
Sam