I have passed my exam, unable to find certificate.

Hi,

I have passed the Mobile Developer Specialization exam yesterday, I have received only a scorecard via email. I am unable to find a certificate and badge in the My profile section.  when it will be available any idea? even I have raised this to the support team, but no response from their side yet.

Regards,

Afaque Shaikh

Champion

Hi Afaque,

In my case, my exam cert and my profile badge were uploaded into my outsystems profile around 1 week later.

Hope it helps.

Thank you

Hello  afaque, 

It will be take 24/48 hours. In my case, I got my certificate after 24 hours, also you will get badge at same time.

Thanks and regards, 

Akshay Deshpande

Thank you

Normally certificate got released in max 24hours. In your case, don't worry, you just need to write to Outsystems on support@outsystems.com and  training@outsystems.com  with your registered email id, the team will help you. 

Same thing was happened with me as well I got reply from support within 10 hours and my certificate got reflected.

Dileep

If you got it then you can find it here

Hello @Afaque Shaikh,

Congratulations! If you have not already seen it yourself, well... it's visible now.

Note, Specializations are not visible in the main section of your profile, like the Certifications are (red colored badges). They are instead, tucked away under 'Learn' and mentioned under 'Badges'.

Cheers,

AJ

Hello Everyone,

Same Problem is with me even after waiting for 12 days ,I not received certificate. I already following Support team from last 12 days. If there is any other way ,please help me.

Hello Everyone,

Thanks For Help.

I Got Certificate After 13 Days. In Case Of Delay Please Stay Connected with Outsystems Training & Support Team.

Community GuidelinesBe kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting.