SEO Friendly URLs - Page Rules removed on platform server upgrade

Hello everyone,

We recently did a platform server upgrade on premise from Version 11.10.2 (Build 25738) to Version 11.12.1 (Build 30548).

After the upgrade SEO Friendly URLs - Page Rules in service center are empty (attaching the image).

Lesson on using export to the excel learned the hard way and now three questions that I cannot find the answer to:

1. What is the name of the table where those SEO Rules are stored internally on the database? For example when I'm looking for the emails, I look into ossys_email table.

2. Anyone experienced this before? I'd really like to know if I triggered this to happen somehow, since I couldn't see anything on side affects and breaking changes list(or did I just missed it) and it was not happening before even when upgrading a major version from OutSystems 10 to 11.

3. Maybe there's a way to recover those Page Rules through service center or other tools?

Thank you in advance.
Cheers,

Hi Marius,

Did you already open a support ticket? Maybe Outsystems can give you more details about that and about what happened.

You can do it here: https://success.outsystems.com/Support

Hope this can help.

Best regards,

Ricardo Pereira

Hello Ricardo,

Thank you for acknowledging the post. Yes, I've already contacted the support team and will share their input here once I'll have something on this.

So far, issue is not identified.

Regards,

Community GuidelinesBe kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting.