[Feature Toggle Management] Cannot access Feature Toggle Management plugin
Question
Forge component by Experts

Hey,

I'm getting two errors when I try to visit the plugin page in my lifetime environment. First it tells me to login (so it's not accepting my existing LT login session which probably results in Error 3 below), when I log in with an administrator account I get:

Error 1:

Error Deserializing ViewState of page "ASP.login_aspx", visitorid "b70fb8c9-5750-44f7******************", size 364 bytes ("cw1UBvj44i...").

Error 2:

Cannot decrypt the content

eSpaceVer: Id=32, PubId=0, CompiledWith=11.11.2.29611
RequestUrl: https://XXXXX-lt.outsystemsenterprise.com/LifeTimeSDK/Login.aspx (Method: POST)

Error 3:

Registered role required 

(This error comes from the FeatureToggleManagement module, so perhaps this is due to a missing role somewhere?)

Did I miss something in the install guide? It deployed with only some warnings under "Gathering dependencies" (see screenshot). I redeployed it without more success.

20210709093539nextinsightlt.outsystemsenterprise.comUploadPublishSolutionand9morepag.png

Solution

To anyone else stuck on this:

Try checking that your URL is indeed an HTTPS:// and not an HTTP:// URL. I just changed mine manually to HTTPS, and everything just started working.

*facepalm*

Community GuidelinesBe kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting.