Publishing Domain Reactive Web
Hi
guys I'm on a test account

I would like to check if you have this test account to publish on the website www.example.com

I would like to test the deployment and behavior...
mvp_badge
MVP

Hi Jone,

Your post doesn’t seem to have a question?… or none that I can understand.

Can you please explain (1) what you are trying to accomplish, (2) what have you tried so far and (3) what is the problem you are facing?

Cheers!

mvp_badge
MVP

Hi Jone,

If you mean by Test account, a free OutSystems community account, and your question relates to an application you create in your personal environment, then the answer is no, it will not be possible to deploy your applications to another domain than your personal environment.

Regards,

Daniel

right

I finished the software

in the free mode, we can assign the system to the site "www.example.com"

?
mvp_badge
MVP

I have no clue what you mean by "Finished the software", again in a free edition of OutSystems you CANNOT change the domain name to www.example.com.

software or rather saying the page or the system that was developed by the platform so I can't link to a certain domain of my choice.
mvp_badge
MVP

Again, that is not possible with a free lincense, no many times you repeat the same question.

O

thanks
Community GuidelinesBe kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting.