How to read URL from JSON
Question
Application Type
Reactive

Hi,

I want to display my facebook profile picture on Image Widget using JSON.  

Below URL I can able to access my Facebook Picture but how to read and assign to variable.

https://scontent-bom1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.30497-1/cp0/c15.0.50.50a/p50x50/84628273_176159830277856_972693363922829312_n.jpg?_nc_cat=1&ccb=1-3&_nc_sid=12b3be&_nc_ohc=KVrvBuf1svYAX9ArSFp&_nc_ht=scontent-bom1-1.xx&oh=7843562746f36d63855327e3ab43276f&oe=60F8F3B8

For Name & email i used below code

Name, email i can able to read it but not URL. Please help me here

thanks

mvp_badge
MVP
Solution

Hello Khris,

The URL field is an attribute of the listing picture. You need to create a structure with the fields of the JSON:

And user "JSONDeserialize" bypassing the DataType its structure and the JSON string:

Hope this solution can help you.

BR,

Luís

Solution

Hi Khris,

As Luis correctly said, It seems , you have not created the response structure correctly. Adding to Luis please follow below steps to achieve this.

1. Create a Structure by JSON response, using from Response on right click of structure under data tab.
  2. Now you can map the response object/text coming from FB API to the response structure using Deserialize method.
  3. And now you can easily get the URL post Deserialize the response to response trcuture as below.

Hope it will help you to resolve your problem.

Dileep

Thanks to both of you. 

Glad to hear that..cheers..:)

Dileep

mvp_badge
MVP
mvp_badge
MVP
Solution

Hello Khris,

The URL field is an attribute of the listing picture. You need to create a structure with the fields of the JSON:

And user "JSONDeserialize" bypassing the DataType its structure and the JSON string:

Hope this solution can help you.

BR,

Luís

Solution

Hi Khris,

As Luis correctly said, It seems , you have not created the response structure correctly. Adding to Luis please follow below steps to achieve this.

1. Create a Structure by JSON response, using from Response on right click of structure under data tab.
  2. Now you can map the response object/text coming from FB API to the response structure using Deserialize method.
  3. And now you can easily get the URL post Deserialize the response to response trcuture as below.

Hope it will help you to resolve your problem.

Dileep

Thanks to both of you. 

Glad to hear that..cheers..:)

Dileep

mvp_badge
MVP
Community GuidelinesBe kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting.