Free online webinar to become OutSystems Certified!

I often receive emails & messages from connections to pass the OutSystems Certification and know its career path. Mostly, I used to reply to their emails/messages with the OutSystems Guided Path and some common tips to pass the examination.

But I realize that regular talk is necessary to guide for the certification. With that in mind, I am announcing a free online webinar to become OutSystems Certified!

Anyone who is inspired to get certified can join. We will have weekly/biweekly catchup calls to learn and share our progress.

If you or know someone who might be interested to join this webinar, please send a DM or let me know in the comments.

I will share further details with interested individuals. We will have our first session at 10 AM IST on 7th August 2021

#outsystems #training #certifications #webinar #career #developer  #lowcode

Hi Manish!

Great idea!

Do you have a link for the event that I can share with my network?

Best regards,

Ricardo Pereira

Good initiative, Manish! All the best!!

Champion

Hello Everyone!

Here you can check all details and register for the free Boot Camp announced in the post: https://bit.ly/36ObD67

Thanks,

Manish Gupta

Done, thanks

Thank you for sharing this.

Community GuidelinesBe kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting.