Take element from a list in mobile App...

Hello everyone...

I'm new to outsystems and I need your help...

My screen HOME...

clicking on the demo will take you to the page below;

clicking on the demonstration and typing Kleber in the field "Usuário" and typing kleber in the field "Senha" with lowercase k, you will go to the page below:

clicking on the button1, you will go to the page

Now I have the problem:

Notice that I have on this screen, information from a table, containing a list of that table. Example:

Café

(first on the list)

Planilha Temp

(second on the list) and so respectively...

for a better understanding, based on the first on the list:

1 = number task

Café = description task

12 = minutes to perform the task

what I need?

notice that I have inside the CONTENT, a LIST and two buttons, button1 and button2.

when I click on button1, I want it to get inside the table "PRODUÇÃO 1" the exact number of the task shown in the list and write the variables with actions that I know how to do, but I can't get the exact task in the table and save.

when I go to task number 2, I must take exactly that task in the table and record the data, that is, my problem is to take the task in the list and find it in the table, leaving it in this record to record the data.

can anybody help me?

Here is the .oml file for consideration.

Thanks,

BellaNapoli.oml

Thanks Dileep, it worked and just as information for those who see this post, the solution is:

Create a local variable in SCREEN and in the ONCLIK button action, assign this variable the following value:

Get(NAMEAGGREGATE).List.CurrentRowNumber + 1

In My case...

Hi Bella,

Its little hard to understand your use case.

I am assuming on button1 click of the screen you want to get number of task available on the list. that you can use the aggregate PRODUÇÃO 1  count to get it. Also if you want all tasks available in table you can use ListAppendAll.

As below.

Find oml Attached.

Dileep

BellaNapoli.oml

Hi Dileep,

Thanks for answering, but that's not it... I guess I wasn't clear.

Note that the list of tasks appears on the screen and for each item in the list, I always have the two buttons, as they are inside the CONTENT - LISTITEM, ok? I want to click on button1 and it goes into the PRODUÇÃO 1 table and edits the same task number in the list.

If I want for the second item in the list, it will do the same thing, I click and it will go into the PRODUÇÃO 1 table and edit the same task number in the list.

I think it got clearer?

Hi Nova , to get the second item in the list you need to pass the ID of current row to fetch/edit the records.

Dileep

Thanks Dileep, it worked and just as information for those who see this post, the solution is:

Create a local variable in SCREEN and in the ONCLIK button action, assign this variable the following value:

Get(NAMEAGGREGATE).List.CurrentRowNumber + 1

In My case...

Community GuidelinesBe kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting.