[Ultimate PDF] Need to add page number and total  pages in the pdf created by ultimate pdf reactive
Forge component by Leonardo Fernandes
Application Type
Reactive

i created a multipage pdf using ultimate pdf but not able to add page number and total number of pages at the footer part 

Solution

Hello Shipra,

You can use the Simple Reports Reactive Plugin. To view the pagenumber in pdf, use the pagenumber block. 

Hope this helps!

Regards,

Ellakkiya.S

Just drag the block of PageCount and PageNumber in the footer placeholder of Ultimate PDF templates. Please see attached image for your reference.

UltimatePDFPageCountPageNumber.png

but I am creating a reactive app and these ui are available in traditional app only.

so not able to drag them

I am using reactive app also. Just create another module for the template then pass all the parameters you need in that module then the UltimatePDF will render and create that PDF. Please see images below.

Module: 

Parameters Assign:

how did you create a preparation in reactive app

Sorry that is Traditional Web separate module I am mentioning. Sorry for the confusion. I created a simple flow in Paint. Please see image below.

thanks a lot .

but is there any way without recreating the complete screen in traditional app

Never tried but since you are creating a template screen you need to create the complete screen in traditional.

mvp_badge
MVP

Hi Shipra,

Reactive web apps are running mostly client-side, so you cannot use a server-side component like UltimatePDF to render a Reactive Screen. There are some client-side PDF rendering Forge Components, but they are relatively simple and probably not what you need.

mvp_badge
MVP

Hi Shipra,

The latest version has now a new input parameter that could help you to control when the PDF should start to be created. You will need to add some specific class to a container to tell the UltimatePDF that the screen is ready.

This is working with a reactive print layout (e.g.: Simple Reports Reactive with class "body.done") but it should work with any reactive screen now. My advice is to use just one GetData to that screen (easy to control when all data is fetched) and use your isDataFetched boolean to print a container or class to content and use that class as input parameter WaitForSelector.

Solution

Hello Shipra,

You can use the Simple Reports Reactive Plugin. To view the pagenumber in pdf, use the pagenumber block. 

Hope this helps!

Regards,

Ellakkiya.S

Community GuidelinesBe kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting.