How to (DeepLinking)Redirect to app store if app is not installed in IOS Device?

I want to redirect execution from website to IOS app ,If IOS app is not installed in device then It should be redirected to App Store.

I tried and read many posts but unable to find the desired solution. Please share solution link or any idea to help to resolve issue.

Hi,

unfortunately there is still no solution for this problem, although there are several approaches to this problem already described in previous posts, however, none of them solves the problem completely.

The solution pass by implement a concept called Dynamic links, but in outsystems unfortunately not exists any component or accelarator to do this.

In this post https://www.outsystems.com/forums/discussion/68710/ios-always-opens-the-apple-store/, i exlplored the component Deeplink Mobile, but this component have the same problem.

I have an support case opened with this topic, waiting for solution.

Thank you

Thanks Gonçalo

Community GuidelinesBe kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting.