Align text at the head of the table
Question

Hello everyone,

I'm having difficulties in aligning the titles of the lines, in the "ação" line I don't have ordering so it is in the middle of the cell, but in the others with ordering they are aligned on top. I can't make the sort arrows appear in the table either. As you can see when hovering the mouse it appears, but the ones on the left are invisible.

I'm using reactive

Thanks for the help.

Solution

So, in this case, you are putting your header rows with containers, and the containers have 12column on the width and that will make your header break and not be aligned with the content. Never forget that when you enclose or insert a container that will put the container with 12col automatically. So it will occupy all space, that is what is happening here :)

Kind regards,

Márcio

Thanks for the attention and response Marcio, it was a great help and another learning experience!

Greetings.

I think you shouldn't be getting that "CSS error" because normally is aligned to the middle. Can you share a link or the OML of that screen?

It's better to see the OML and give a proper answer.

Kind regards,

Márcio

Hello,

thanks for answering me, follow the oml for analysis, it depends on 2 other modules to run the CORE AND DATA. I don't know if I will need them to analyze.

PPTICVacationVIEW.oml

Can you edit your answer to English? to other people know what you are saying :)

Kind regards,

Márcio

Solution

So, in this case, you are putting your header rows with containers, and the containers have 12column on the width and that will make your header break and not be aligned with the content. Never forget that when you enclose or insert a container that will put the container with 12col automatically. So it will occupy all space, that is what is happening here :)

Kind regards,

Márcio

Thanks for the attention and response Marcio, it was a great help and another learning experience!

Greetings.

Community GuidelinesBe kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting.