How to show modal value based on table record in a row?
Application Type
Traditional Web

Hello :)

So I have a need that I want to show a value in the modal when I click a row in the table records. the value in the modal is from web block. 

For example: That table record's name is history table. and in that table, there is project name, PIC, date, status and notes. 

and then, when I click the project name in the row number 1, the modal will show up the value about the detail from that project name. the detail of that project I make in the web block. 

so, I want to ask, how to make the modal show the value based on the project name that I clicked ?

I already try to using History ID as parameter in that web block. and then when I use web block in that modal, the ID I use is from the History table records. But the result is false. the web block always show the wrong result. 

Regards,

Riesta

Hello  Riesta,

Please pass the HistoryId as an  Input Parameter to the ProjectNameOnClick server action there assign the History table current.Id. 

Take one local variable of History Identifier assign the input to that local variable in ProjectNameOnClick and then assign that local variable to the web block. Please check this and let me know if it is working or not.

Please go through the below screenshot for better understanding.

Regards,

Pavan R

Hello Pavan,

I already try like yours, but, the result didn't came out. 

Did I made a mistake ?

Thank you

Regards,

Riesta

Solution

Hello riesta kristianti tannia, 

You have missed the refresh flow

Kindly refer the attached oml and URL

Hope this helps!

Regards,

Ellakkiya.S

forumtest.oml

Hello Riesta,

Have you assigned the right value to the Input Parameter i.e HistoryId also check the filter of the aggregate used in the web block if you didn't find the issue then is it possible to share the OML to find the issue?

Regards,

Pavan R

Hello Pavan,

I'm sorry, I can not share the OML, but I can share the screen pict. 

Here is the preparation from the screen

Here is the screen

Here is the logic for open and close the modal

Here is the screen in the web block that show when the modal is open

and here is the preparation

Is there something that I missed ? 

Regards,

Riesta

Solution

Hello riesta kristianti tannia, 

You have missed the refresh flow

Kindly refer the attached oml and URL

Hope this helps!

Regards,

Ellakkiya.S

forumtest.oml

Dear Ellakkiya and Pavan,

Thank you. It's work :)

Regards,

Riesta

Hello  Riesta,

Please pass the HistoryId as an  Input Parameter to the ProjectNameOnClick server action there assign the History table current.Id. 

Take one local variable of History Identifier assign the input to that local variable in ProjectNameOnClick and then assign that local variable to the web block. Please check this and let me know if it is working or not.

Please go through the below screenshot for better understanding.

Regards,

Pavan R

Hello Pavan,

I already try like yours, but, the result didn't came out. 

Did I made a mistake ?

Thank you

Regards,

Riesta

Community GuidelinesBe kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting.