Favicon in Reactive apps
Question
Application Type
Reactive

Hello,

I'm facing a small issue with the favicon of Reactive applications. What I'm trying to achieve is to set the favicon only once in my reactive theme module. I'm doing it in the layout / OnReady event, but it seems for some reason this is not properly propagated throughout the screens that use this layout.

I know I could use AddFavicon client action in all other applications, but I'm trying to do it only once in the theme module and have it reflected in all consumer apps.

Regards,

Bogdan

Ok, I think I found a fix. It seems adding the favicon.ico in the Frontend modules as well solved the problem for me. Even though I'm not specifically calling AddFavicon action other than the base theme module, I think it searches the relative path based on the consumer eSpace.

Hi Bogdan,

Please find  How_to_change_a_favicon_in_Reactive_Web_Apps .

Its having nice explanation using better approach, Hope it may  help you . 

Dileep

Hi,

I've already seen their suggestion on how to do it. The thing is that I'm following exact steps considering my module is the base theme for all other applications, but still it does not work as expected.

Regards,

Bogdan

Ok, I think I found a fix. It seems adding the favicon.ico in the Frontend modules as well solved the problem for me. Even though I'm not specifically calling AddFavicon action other than the base theme module, I think it searches the relative path based on the consumer eSpace.

Community GuidelinesBe kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting.