[Azure Cognitive Services Connector] Azure API Key not defined - how to fix it?
Question
Forge component by Miguel Ventura

Hi,

I am trying to implement Speech to Text functionality in my project with Forge Component AzureCognitiveServicesConnector. Currently I'm facing following error when publishing my app, it says "Azure API Key not defined"

I did copy the logic of this functionality from this  video (start from 01:19:30). In the end it looks like this :

I found an instruction here describing how to Use the AI Language Analysis component in Outsystems apps. I did follow all the steps with one exception,I have created only Speech to Text resource, because that is the only thing that I'm going to use (no need for me to use Text Analytics and Bing Spell Check).

I will describe the bellow steps that I did, to give some more info on what I did: 

I did register in Azure, and created a Speech services resource in Cognitive Services.

Then I've added Azure key to the Site Properties

Consumed REST APIs, SpeechAPI left the same as was on default, because I'm using West Us location in Azure.

For me seems like I repeated all the steps, but still no result, hope you can help me.

P.S.

I've tried to do same task Speech to text with Outsystems.AI Language Analysis component, but seems like first I need to record voice and only then it will be formed in to the text. So far i have following "simple" style logic which gives me in the end following error "The submitted audio file has 0 bytes". I don't know how to add recording component to the logic, so maybe that way it will be way more easy to implement what I am trying to do, any advise ?

To whom it may concern :
I've managed to add speech recognition functionality into my app, what I did and what I didn't knew in order to achieve my tasks was following:

1)Downloaded Speech recognition plugin link and added it to my project
2) Downloaded Speech recognition plugin sample link and copy passed all necessary logic and Screen design to my project
3)InOutsystems development tab clicked on my app, opened Distribute tab > Generate Android app. Downloaded app and all worked, since plugin was using native speech to text capabilities of the device.

Hope this info will help someone one day =)

P.S.
I did manage to add this functionality only to the mobile app

Hi! You're using the "Sentiment" action, which comes from the TextAnalytics API, so I believe you need to set the "OcpApimSubscriptionKey_TextAnalyticsAPI" site property also, in the Azure Cognitive Services site properties.

Regards,
Sofia

To whom it may concern :
I've managed to add speech recognition functionality into my app, what I did and what I didn't knew in order to achieve my tasks was following:

1)Downloaded Speech recognition plugin link and added it to my project
2) Downloaded Speech recognition plugin sample link and copy passed all necessary logic and Screen design to my project
3)InOutsystems development tab clicked on my app, opened Distribute tab > Generate Android app. Downloaded app and all worked, since plugin was using native speech to text capabilities of the device.

Hope this info will help someone one day =)

P.S.
I did manage to add this functionality only to the mobile app

Community GuidelinesBe kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting.