Restricting Special characters in a list input field (reactive)
Question
Application Type
Reactive

Is there any possible way to restrict special characters in a list input field . In normal form validation , Iam unable to pass the widget ID since it is present inside a list.
I tired using Js but it didnt work, also tried passing the widgetId from a client action , still the same result.

I have came up with a solution , I have created a Screen Action and I am able to pass the widget ID through it to the Client action where I have passed the WidgetId Parameter to restrict Special characters!

Thank for the reply @Márcio Carvalho :)

Hello there, On change that input or submit, you can use the regex search and create your own logic to make the inputs that have those special characters not valid(on your list).

Let me know if you can with this.

If you cannot do, I will try to do a demo and use that server action

Kind Regards,

Márcio

It will be more helpful if u can share a demo if it

I have came up with a solution , I have created a Screen Action and I am able to pass the widget ID through it to the Client action where I have passed the WidgetId Parameter to restrict Special characters!

Thank for the reply @Márcio Carvalho :)

Community GuidelinesBe kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting.