How to redirect user from login page to register page

I want to redirect users to the login in page to the registration page with a button so I set the destination for the button as the registration page but every time I test it, it does not work, any help would be much appreciated. 

Hi Olamide,

When you created the registration page, did you make available for "anonymous" users ?

Kind Regards,

Geert

No i did not

thank you so much 

sorry to bother you again but would you also happen to know how to make user avatar display the initials of a username because I added the user avatar but it keep using the John Doe intials?

Can you share your OML or a sample? I did not understand.

Hi Olamide,

When you created the registration page, did you make available for "anonymous" users ?

Kind Regards,

Geert

No i did not

thank you so much 

sorry to bother you again but would you also happen to know how to make user avatar display the initials of a username because I added the user avatar but it keep using the John Doe intials?

mvp_badge
MVP

Hello Olamide,

Hope you're doing well.

Can you share exactly what do you want to achieve and what you have done so far?

Thank you.

Kind regards,

Rui Barradas

I figured what to do for the first question thanks to Geerte but I am yet to figure out how to make the user avatar display the initials of the username instead of the intials of John Doe

mvp_badge
MVP

Hello Olamide,

I did understand that, but can you show us your code? :)

How are you trying to implement that user avatar?

Kind regards,

Rui Barradas

It keeps showing JD for John Doe even when I test it in the browser even though I am signed in

mvp_badge
MVP

If possible, can you share your OML?

Kind regards,

Rui Barradas

Can you share the OML or showing what you have here?

Olamide, can you share your OML to see what are you doing wrong?

you already shared that Olamide, OML is the espace that you are working(file).

I just did a quick example and is working.

InitialsAvatar.oml

Community GuidelinesBe kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting.