Underneath dependencies to producer but not visible in Service Studio
Discussion

Hi all!
We just tracked down a problem in developing a mobile app where it existed underneath dependencies to a producer module from a consumer module that were not visible in Service Studio when opening the consumer module.

I have reported this to OutSystems (via feedback feature from Service Studio) but I am wondering if anyone else has faced a similar problem?

In Service Studio, after opening the consumer module, no dependency to the producer module was visible in the interface, and also no incompatible dependencies dialog box was presented when opening the consumer module.
We were able to track down the issue by deleting the producer module from the environment. After that, when opening the consumer module in Service Studio, it would be presented a message that there were incompatible dependencies (of course, the producer module was delete) but in the dependencies dialog box no incompatible dependencies were presented to the deleted producer module.

Servie Studio: 11.11.12 (Build 47321).
Platform version: 11.10.4 (Build 29633)

The errors that were being logged were these runtime errors:
- No cached manifest found. It's not possible to rollback to a previous version.
and
- Could not load file or assembly '<...theme-module...>, Version=11.10.4.29633, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.

And with stack details:

We started to have the error after some refactoring of the theme modules were a new theme module was created, some copy/paste of UI elements was done from the original producer module to the new producer module but in Service Studio all visible dependencies were deleted. It seems although that underneath some not visible dependencies were still incorrectly being kept.
And looking at the stack trace it seems to be related with Static Entities, or also perhaps with Site Properties.

--Tiago Bernardo

Community GuidelinesBe kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting.