Info: Cloud Trial planned maintenance, March 31st - 8h30 AM GMT+1 (Lisbon Time)

Info: Cloud Trial planned maintenance, March 31st - 8h30 AM GMT+1 (Lisbon Time)

Hi all,

This is a friendly notice for those of you who are using our cloud trials at tryoutsystems.com .

The cloud trial service will be unavailable tomorrow morning, March 31st, at 8h30 AM GMT+1 (Lisbon time), for a brief maintenance intervention.

The intervention should take about 30 minutes, with a maximum duration of 2h. During that time, the trial in the cloud will be temporarily down.

We hope it doesn't affect your work, and we'll try to make this as short as possible.

Best regards,

Paulo Tavares
Hi everyone,

Just a quick heads up to let you know that the server maintenance was successful, and that the servers are now back, and running as smooth as ever!

Thanks for your understanding, and sorry for any interruption this may have caused.

You can go back now and make some great applications in the cloud ;)

Regards,

Paulo Tavares
Can i upload new extensions in the cloud? Because im trying to but it says that i dont have permissions.
Hi Luis,

Indeed, in a Cloud Trial you cannot publish extensions in order for us to assure the data and application isolation, due to the fact that in a cloud trial the infrastructure is shared with other trial users.

That being said, in a paid cloud edition, you do have your own dedicated machine, and you can publish extensions at will. 

I hope this makes it clear!

Regards,

Paulo Tavares