ASp.Net MVC web apps

ASp.Net MVC web apps

I would like to know if the platform has support for asp.net MVC  based web applications because webforms are becoming out dated and Mvc  framework gives developer better control and flexibility over their web applications.Just in case it doesnt it will be a big plus if future editions support it.Thanks. 
Because you don't edit the .NET code, underlying ASPX files, or anything else with Agile Platform, it doesn't matter what underlying tech it supports.

Using Agile Platform means that I don't have to waste my time worrying about these things!

J.Ja
It matters if you decide not to continue to pay the OutSystems rate. However you want to keep the possibility of making small developments in the application. Besides that, MVC has much better performance than Webforms, and is much lighter for web browser that webforms can be.
Excellent reply pedro. Life outside outsytems can be horrendous mess. Web forms can be very difficult to maintain and testing can be a pile of head ache. And as you pointed out web forms are generally slower to render compared to mvc apps. Thats one reason my company jumped to asp.net mvc as soon as it became a more mature framework. Thats why I was concerned about the extracted code. I hope outsystems looks at mvc as the future. Cheers