[PowerPoint Generator] I've tried to migrate this component to Reactive, tho it is not working. Can you help
Forge component by Diogo Raposo
Application Type
Reactive

Attached is the .OML, everything is exactly the same as in the traditional web app version, tho I've had no joy exporting powerpoint files.

Thanks

PowerpointGeneratorReactive.oml

Solution

Hello @Cathal McGuinness,

I have never used the PowerPoint Generator forge component, but noticed that the component is built only for Traditional web apps. 

Though you were able to add the PPTX web block to your Reactive web app by other ways, the web block is only designed to work with Traditional apps as evident from the message displayed when you try and add the block from 'Manage Dependencies'. That would explain why the powerpoint is not generated in your case.

Not the outcome you may be looking for but hope it helps,

Regards,

AJ

Yes I think this is the best answer to be honest, can't force it to work if it is not build with Reactive modules in mind.

In the end I used Ultimate PDF Reactive Blocks, it allowed landscape pages and page design was pretty easy. Overall, a good stand in for a Powerpoint exporter.

Thanks for your help.

Community GuidelinesBe kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting.