How to register an Outsystems env on premise to IntegrationBuilder?
Application Type
Traditional Web, Reactive, Service
Service Studio Version
11.10.19 (Build 41208)
Platform Version

We have Outsystems environments setup on premise now we want to use

https://integrationbuilder.outsystems.com 

How we register it. 

Thank

Thuan

forQuestion.jpg

mvp_badge
MVP

Hi,

At the end of this document you have the steps to register an on premises environment.

Regards,

Marcelo

Thanks, but I am not sure how to perform this.

Integration Builder must be able to connect to the development, quality assurance, and production environments  

Thanks

Thuan

Could anyone help any guidelines or a sample of this.

Million thanks

Thuan

mvp_badge
MVP

Hi Thuan,

• First you have to make sure you meet all the prerequisites. Take note of the network requirements as well.

• After that you should be able to register your infrastructure by following these steps.

Let me know if have additional questions.

Regards,

Nordin

Million thanks Nordin for your help. It is really useful with the slow reader like me.

So I got the key points here now .

First need to ensure this point 

The outsystems environment network must allow inbound and outbound HTTPS communication (port 443) with https://integrationbuilder.outsystems.com. Check Integration Builder network requirements for detailed information. 

Then access Integration Builder network requirements and provide url of the outsystems environment included outsystems environment login account which has Change and Deploy Applications permission 

From then registering and installing the required dependencies

Finally setup outsystems environments to be connected by integrationbuilder on first publishing the developing integration.

I also have another clarification that is that I wanted to build connector to an existing internal saleforce site so I also need to follow exactly the first step I described above?

Cheers

Thuan

mvp_badge
MVP

Hi Thuan,

You understood correctly, those are indeed the steps you have to take in order to setup Integration Builder.

OutSystems would not be OutSystems if you they would not have detailed documentation about building a connector for Salesforce using Integration Builder too :).

Please go through the following documentation:

Regards,

Nordin

Million thanks again Nordin. We are working out with it.

Hope that would be smooth otherwise it would be nice you would help if I have something to bring up later then to this.

Regards

Thuan

Community GuidelinesBe kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting.