[Google Authentication Core] Google Token
Question
Forge component by Miguel Amado
Application Type
Service

I just want to know if the token from the Google Authentication Core (forge component) is static? Or is there any other way to store it and reuse it so that I don't need to log in every time I'm using the GoogleDrive_IS or any other Google services?

I hope you can give some insights into this. I'll appreciate it a lot. Thank you!

Hi @Ronald.

No... The token is associated to the current logged user.

Every time you login a new token is generated. Also the token as a limited time, so there is  an action (Get Token) that will check if the latest token is still valid and if it's not, it calls a new one with the refresh token service. 

Regards

Gonçalo Almeida

Can you help me with this scenario Sir;

When there's a new file uploaded in my Google Drive I want my outsystems app to send an email using my Gmail to certain people.

I have an idea about the push notification part of it. I exploring and gathering information on how can I send an email using Gmail automatically. 

Hope you can give me some information. Thank you!

Hi,

If I understand correctly, you want to send emails with a Gmail account? You can configure your Gmail as the SMTP for your environment. 

If you want to configure it only for a specific app or change the config according to different conditions, this post has some suggestions on that.

Regards

Community GuidelinesBe kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting.